Forward an RFI
You can forward an RFI to send it to someone else. If the RFI has not been answered, that person could answer it.
- From the Assigned to Me section of the
home page, click on the RFI assigned to you.The RFI page appears.
Do one of the following:
The Forward window appears.
- If the RFI has not yet been answered, click the Forward button.
- If the RFI has been answered, click the Other Actions button and select Forward.
(Required) In the To field, enter the person to
forward the RFI to.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the RFI.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are forwarding the RFI.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.