Mark an RFI Answered
As a Project Editor, you can mark an RFI answered at any stage of the RFI process to indicate that you are satisfied with the answer as provided and to close the RFI by going to.
If you are not satisfied with the answer to the RFI, you should respond to the RFI. You can explain why you are not satisfied and what additional information you want. See Respond to an RFI.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the RFIs tab.
- Click on the RFI number for the RFI you want to
work with.Note: The RFI number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The RFI page appears.
- Click the Mark As Answered button.
- If you are the Project Editor, complete the Mark as Answered dialog to notify the person who created the RFI, include additional responders, and copy other contacts.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are marking the RFI answered.
- (Optional) if you wish to modify the Standard Distribution Language that will appear when the RFI is marked as Answered, you can click Edit and modify the text as needed.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.