Add Additional Reviewers to a Submittal
You can add additional reviewers to a submittal to route the submittal to them for their review before sending the submittal for approval by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
- Click on the submittal number for the submittal
you want to work with.Note: The submittal number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Submittal page appears.
Click Add Additional
The Add Additional Reviewers window appears.
In the Additional Reviewers field,
select any additional project contacts who should also review the
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to just contacts in Viewpoint Team.
- Click PM Firm Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from PM Firms in Vista.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes for reviewers.