Approve a Submittal
You can approve a submittal to indicate that you have reviewed the contents and approve it for the project. This is the fourth step in the submittal process.
- From the home page, click on the Submittal assigned to
you.The Submittal page appears.
Click the Approve button.
The Approve window appears.
- In the Response field, select a status code, or type in a new status code and click New Status Code.
In the Reviewer field, the person
assigned to review the submittal is displayed. If needed, select a different
Note: Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- (Optional) In the Additional Reviewers field, you can select additional reviewers for the submittal. Additional reviewers can respond to the submittal but cannot change the state of the submittal.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes about your approval.
- (Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the submittal.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.