Close a Submittal
You can close a submittal to indicate that it is no longer needed on the project by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
- Click on the submittal number for the submittal
you want to work with.Note: The submittal number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Submittal page appears.
Click the More button and select Close.
The Close Submittal Item window appears.
- In the Response field, select a status code, or type in a new status code and click New Status Code.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are closing the submittal.
- (Optional) if you wish to modify the Standard Distribution Language that will appear when the submittal is closed, you can click Edit and modify the text as needed.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.