Close Multiple Submittals
You can close multiple submittals at one time to indicate that they are no longer needed on the project by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
- Select the check box for each submittal you want to close.
Click the Actions button
and select Close.
The Bulk Close Submittals window appears.
- In the Response field, select a status code, or type in a new status code and click New Status Code.
- (Optional) In the Submitter field, select the person who would have provided the materials or performed the work specified in the submittal.
- (Optional) In the Approver field, select the person who would have approved the submittals.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments for the submitter.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.