Issue Multiple Submittals
You can issue multiple submittals at once to send them to the person who will supply the materials or perform the work outlined in the submittal and start the review process for it by going to. This is the first step in the submittal process.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
- Select the check box for each submittal you want to issue.
Click the Actions button
and select Issue.
The Bulk Issue Submittals window appears.
(Required) In the Submitter field, select the
person who needs to complete the submittals.
The submitter is usually the supplier or subcontractor who will provide the materials or perform the work specified in the submittal.Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to just contacts in Viewpoint Team.
- Click PM Firm Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from PM Firms in Vista.
In the CC field, enter any
additional people whom you want to see the submittal.
These contacts can:
- View the submittal
- Receive notifications
- Add comments
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments for the submitter.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.