Reject a Submittal
You can reject a submittal to send it back to the issuer and restart the submittal process.
- From the home page, click on the Submittal assigned to
you.The Submittal page appears.
Click the Reject button.
The Reject window appears.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are rejecting the submittal.
- (Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the submittal.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.