Reopen a Submittal
As a project editor, you can reopen a closed submittal, in order to account for errors, or correct changes that are not considered revisions by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
Click on the number of the closed submittal that
you want to reopen.
Note: The submittal number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Submittal page appears.
Click the More button in the upper right corner and select Reopen.
The Reopen Submittal window appears.
From the Select State
drop-down menu, select a state for the reopened submittal. Note that depending
on the state you select, you can edit one or more of the
Submitter, Reviewer, and
Approver fields so that the appropriate team members
are notified of the reopened submittal.
- Draft: when selected, no notification fields are available
- Issued: when selected, the Submitter field is available.
- Submitted: when selected, the Submitter and Reviewer fields are available.
- In Review: when selected, the Submitter, Reviewer, and Approver fields are available.
- Rejected: when selected, the Submitter, Reviewer, and Approver fields are available.
- Approved: when selected, the Submitter, Reviewer, and Approver fields are available.
- (Optional) In the Comment field, add a comment as to why you are reopening the submittal.
- (Optional) Check the Notify Recipients check box if you wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients.
- Click Reopen.