Send a Submittal for Review
You can send a submittal for review to send it to the approver. By sending the submittal for review, you are indicating that you have reviewed the contents. This is the third step in the submittal process.
- From the home page, click on the Submittal assigned to
you.The Submittal page appears.
Click the Send for Review button.
The Send for Review window appears.
In the Approver field, the person
assigned to approve the submittal is displayed. If needed, select a different
Note: Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- In the Additional Approvers field, select any additional people who need to approve the submittal.
In the CC field, enter any
additional people whom you want to see the submittal.
These contacts can:
- View the submittal
- Receive notifications
- Add comments
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes for the reviewer.
- (Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the submittal.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.