Send Multiple Submittals for Review
You can send multiple submittals for review to send them to the approver by going to. By sending the submittals for review, you are indicating that you have reviewed the contents. This is the third step in the submittal process.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
- Select the check box for each submittal you want to send for review.
Click the Actions button
and select Send for Review.
The Bulk Send Submittals for Review window appears.
In the Approver field, the person
assigned to approve the submittal is displayed. If needed, select a different
Note: Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- In the Additional Approvers field, select any additional people who need to approve the submittals.
In the CC field, enter any
additional people whom you want to see the submittals.
These contacts can:
- View the submittal
- Receive notifications
- Add comments
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes for the reviewer.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.