Submit a Submittal
You can submit a submittal after you have added the required information to have it reviewed and approved.
- Add a comment. See Add a Comment to a Work Item.
- Attach a file. See Attach a File to a Work Item.
- From the home page, click on the Submittal assigned to
you.The Submittal page appears.
Click the Submit button.
The Submit window appears.
If there is no one shown in the Reviewer field, select the
person who should review the submittal.
Only certain individuals on the project are available in this field.
- (Optional) In the Additional Reviewers field, you can select additional reviewers for the submittal. Additional reviewers can respond to the submittal but cannot change the state of the submittal.
In the CC field, enter any
additional people whom you want to see the submittal.
These contacts can:
- View the submittal
- Receive notifications
- Add comments
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes for the reviewer.
- (Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the submittal.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.