Add a Submittal
You can add a submittal to create a draft of a submittal and start the submittal process by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
Click the Add button .
The New Submittal Item window appears.
- In the Spec Section field, enter the first few characters of specification section related to the submittal and select it from the list. Otherwise, if it is a new section, enter the complete specification section up to 20 characters and click New Spec Section.
- (Required) In the Submittal Number field, enter a unique identifier for the submittal.
- (Required) In the Title field, enter a title or subject for the submittal, up to 60 characters.
- In the Submittal Type field, select the submittal type from the list to be able to sort and filter by type later.
(Optional) Click Show More to see and modify all fields
on the submittal.
See Submittal Fields for details about the submittal fields.
Select the Create Another check box to create another
submittal after you save the current one.
If you select this check box, when you click Save, the current submittal is saved and the New Submittal Item window remains open. Modify the fields to create a submittal with similar information or click Clear All to enter a new submittal from scratch.
Note: Click Issue to send the submittal immediately.