Print Work Item Attachments
You can combine the attachments for a work item (submittal, RFI or issue) into a single PDF that you can then print or send to others.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab of the work item type you want to work with (submittal, RFI, issue).
- Click the number for the work item you want to
work with.Note: The number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The page for that work item appears.
- Click the More button in the upper right corner and select Print.
In the Print Options window, select the
Include Attachments check box to include all
Note: If an attachment is unavailable, you can click the Details link for details on why the attachment cannot be included.
- (Optional) Use the Icon View () to view attachments as icons; use the List View () to view attachments as a list.
- (Optional) Drag-and-drop attachments to arrange them in a preferred print order.
- (Optional) Use the Include Cover Sheet, Include Comments, and Include History check boxes to configure your printing options.
- (Optional) Clear the check box for each attachment you do not want included in the PDF.
Click Print PDF.
The system notifies you that it is preparing to combine the files, and notifies you when the file is ready.
- Click the Download Available icon () and click Download to download the PDF of combined attachments.
- Click the Print icon to print the downloaded PDF.