Change the Column Width for the List of Work Items
You can change the width of columns that are displayed in the list of work items to make it easier to see the information in each column or to suit your personal preference.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab of the work item type you want to work with (submittal, RFI, issue).
- Move your mouse to the right side of the column you want to change until your mouse pointer changes to .
- Click and hold the right mouse button and move the mouse right or left to adjust the column size.
- Set additional column widths as needed.