Add a Project Area
From the Project Settings page, you can add a project area to organize your drawings.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- From the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the settings icon , and then select Project Settings.
- Click the Drawings tab.
- In the Project Areas section of the page, select the Enable Project Areas check box.
- Click the edit button , and then click Add Area
- Enter a name for the new area and then click Save.
- Add any additional areas as needed and then select Done.