Add Status Codes to a Project
You can add any status codes defined for your enterprise to a project.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- From the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the settings icon , and then select Project Settings.
- Click the Status Codes tab.
- Click the Add button next to "Project Level Status Codes" to open the Add Project Level Status Codes window.
- Click in the Status Codes field to display the list of status codes for your enterprise, and then click the status code you wish to add. You can add multiple status codes at once.
The status codes are added to your project are listed under Project Level Status Codes.