Copy Status Codes from Another Project
You can copy all the status codes from another project into your current project.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- From the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the settings icon , and then select Project Settings.
- Click the Status Codes tab.
- Click Copy Status Codes From Another Project to open the Copy Status Codes dialog.
- From the Project drop-down list, select a project, and then click Copy.