Edit a View
You can edit a view to change the name, make it public to all users, or to make it private.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- From the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the settings icon , and then select Project Settings.
- Click the Views tab.
- For the view you want to edit, click the More button , and then click Edit to open the Manage View dialog.
Make changes to the view as needed.
- Name: You can enter a new name for the view.
- Make Public to Enterprise: Select to make the view visible to all users in the enterprise.
- Make Private: Select to make the view visible to only the user who created it.
- Click Save to save your edits to the view.