What's New in 2017-R10
What's New is an overview of the new features in Viewpoint Team™ 2017-R10 release. What's New is organized by role, so you can quickly learn about the enhancements that will help you the most.
New points of integration with Vista
Viewpoint’s vision is the seamless sharing of information between the office, team and field, so that all parties are working from the same data. New integration records data from Team Submittals, Team RFIs and Team Issues in Vista, in near real-time (future project management features will follow suit). This new and deeper integration facilitates:
- Seamless workflow – An RFI created in the field can become related to a Change Order executed in the office.
- Continuity – Support company-specific Vista processes with Team data.
- Reporting – Utilize Team data in Vista’s standard or custom reports and queries.
- Archive Activity – Keep a record of project actions in Vista.
- Vista Users – Office-based staff can access Team data in the software they’re most comfortable in – Vista.
Viewpoint Team Mobile
Offline mode – For when there’s no internet connection
Change projects – Seamlessly switch from one project to another
Action items – Easily identify RFIs assigned to you
Create new – Any member of the project team can create an RFI
Add attachments – Take a photo or attach a gallery image
Respond – Reply to RFIs on the go
Mark as complete – Those with permission can close out completed RFIs
Logo on email notifications – A company logo or custom image can replace the Viewpoint logo on email notifications.
Related Issues & RFIs – Cross-feature functionality has been rounded out with the ability to create RFI, Submittal and Issue records related to existing RFIs or Issues.
Performance – Continued platform work to improve login, invitation, state change, and send speed.
Saved grid views – Search for saved views.
- Public/private saved views – Toggle views between public/private.