What's New for Users
The enhancements to submittals, RFIs, and documents help users get the information they need more quickly and improve usability.
Project Document Improvements
- You can now quickly view and download any version of a document, without having to wade through the entire document history. From the Document Properties pane, click Version History to open the new Document Versions window.
- You can now change the file name of a document. Select the document check box, click , and modify the file name.
- You can now upload a new version of a document. Select the document check box, click , and drag and drop the new version onto the window or click Upload New Version.
- You can now select multiple documents from the same folder to download at one time, saving you time.
- Performance improvements have been made to documents and folders to speed navigation, when you access documents repeatedly during the same session.
- You can now upload documents up to 4 GB.
- If you sort a document folder, the sorting is not maintained when you log out of Viewpoint Team™. Other settings, like column width, are saved.
Add Attachments when Responding to or Forwarding an RFI
You can now add attachments when you respond to or forward an RFI using email.
Quantify the Change Impact of an RFI
You can now quantify the change impact of an RFI by specifying the number of days the schedule is impacted and/or by specifying the amount the cost is impacted. You can add the Cost and Schedule columns to the list of RFIs.
Add Attachments during the Submittal Process
- Issue a submittal
- Submit a submittal
- Send a submittal for review
- Approve a submittal
- Reject a submittal
Contact's Organization More Visible
- On submittals.
- On RFIs.
- On comments on submittals, RFIs, and documents.
- In history on submittals, RFIs, and documents.
- On attachments.
- Assigned to Organization
- Submitter Organization
- Reviewer Organization
- Approver Organization
- Ball In Court Organization
- To Organization
- From Organization
Improved Printing for Submittals and RFIs
- Page layout - portrait or landscape
- Zoom level of the document - depending on your internet browser