What's New in 2019-R10
Viewpoint Team™ web highlights include publishing drawing sets, custom cover sheets for submittals and issues, as well as maintenance and fixes. Mobile highlights include creating issues and RFIs from markup, and relating drawing markups to issues and RFIs.
- Split & Name Drawing Sets – Save
time on drawing set preparation with automatic splitting, naming, numbering and
sorting of sheets into disciplines—in one easy process—by going to . See Create and Upload a Drawing Set for details.
- Custom Cover Sheets for Submittals and
Issues – Building on R9's release of creating custom cover sheets for
RFIs, you can now design your own issues and submittals cover sheets, containing
custom information and layouts in Microsoft Word, to use in place of the
standard cover sheet template.
- Administrators can Customize an Enterprise Cover Sheet for their entire enterprise.
- Project editors can Customize a Project Cover Sheet for a particular project.
- Customizable Word (.docx) templates for all three work item types (issues, RFIs and submittals) are available under Project Settings for the particular work item type. Lists of work item merge fields included in each template are available for reference as follows:
- Relate Markups – Relate drawing
markups to an existing issue or RFI in the mobile app. The link enables fast
navigation between the information and workflow of an RFI/Issue and the web
and mobile app’s viewer to see the markup on a drawing.
For instructions on relating a markup to a work item, see Relate a Work Item or Form from a Drawing with Team Mobile.
Create Work Items from Drawing Markups – Save valuable team time by creating issues or RFIs directly from drawing markups. Select the drawing's markup you want to create a new issue or RFI from, and tap the Create icon. Once you provide details for the new issue or RFI, the work item is saved in draft status. You can then edit the item to attach files, add comments, and review it before sending it on to team members.
For instructions on creating a work item from drawing markup on the mobile app, see Relate a Work Item or Form from a Drawing with Team Mobile.
Release Availability Schedule
Click Release Availability Schedule to view the availability schedule for this release.
About the Vista–Team Connector
If your enterprise is integrated with Vista, make sure you are running the latest version of the Vista-Team connector and Project Communications Database update file to take advantage of the latest improvements. For details, see Update the Vista-Team Connector.