What's New in 2019-R6
Viewpoint Team™ 2019-R6 web highlights include document sharing, creating work items from markup, customized copied project settings, and list management. Mobile highlights include distribution groups, the ability to view related records, and a drawings download indicator. Fixes are also included.
- Share Documents – Share documents with project team members via email notification and add any comments that you want included with the document link. For instructions on sharing documents, see Share a Document.
Create Work Items from Drawing Markups – Save valuable team time by creating work items directly from drawing markups. Select the drawing's markup you want to create a new item from, and then select the new Create and Link option. Once you provide Related Record details, the work item is saved in draft status; you can then edit the item to attach files, add comments, and review it before sending it on to team members. For instructions on creating a work item from drawing markup, see Relate a Drawing Markup to a Work Item.
- Customize Copied Project Settings – Customize settings copied from one project to a new one by selecting a new Show more options link (once you have selected Copy settings from project) and specifying which individual settings you want copied from the existing project. For instructions on adding a new project, see Add a New Project.
- List Management – Create and edit submittal package list components when you create a new submittal. For instructions on setting submittal defaults, see Set Submittal Defaults for a Project.
- Mobile Distribution Groups – Notify
multiple users simultaneously. Custom distribution lists are inserted into
any field in which an individual Contact can be added. For details on adding
or modifying existing distribution groups via web, see Create a Distribution Group.
Rich text formatting – Controls for formatting text (bold, italics and more) in Description and Note fields on RFIs, issues and submittals.
- Drawings Download-Progress Indicator – A drawings download-progress indicator now appears in Settings > Drawing Preferences to indicate download progress when you are actively downloading drawings.
Release Availability Schedule
Click Release Availability Schedule to view the availability schedule for this release.
About the Vista–Team Connector
If your enterprise is integrated with Vista, make sure you are running the latest version of the Vista-Team connector and Project Communications Database update file to take advantage of the latest improvements. For details, see Update the Vista-Team Connector.