What's New in 2019-R7
Viewpoint Team™ 2019-R7 includes significant platform-performance enhancements. Web highlights include consolidated PDF generation and bulk export of documents and drawings. Mobile enhancements include the ability to link to work items, a daily log reminder and enterprise-level feature label changes reflected in the app.
- Overall Team site performance improved by 50% (faster!) with some areas of the site improving by 95% (significantly faster!)
- A large Team customer reported Submittal save times improvements of 50%
- Another customer reported drawing grid load time improvement of 60%
- Advanced PDF generation – Save valuable time with new PDF-generation capabilities. You'll now see a status bar indicating the status of PDF consolidation once you select Print.
- Bulk export of documents and drawings – A .zip file is now generated when you select two or more documents or drawings to download. See Download Documents for details.
- Drawing areas – Drawing Areas adds another level of hierarchy above disciplines to accommodate projects that have the same drawing sheet number in multiple locations (for example, an A101 drawing in a parking garage, hotel, and shopping center area). For more on drawings areas, see Project Settings for Drawings.
- Link to work items – Relate existing work items or create new ones by linking submittals, RFIs and issues related to each other so that they can be viewed from each other. For details on relating records, see Related Records.
- Daily logs reminder – Get reminders to do your daily logs by configuring your preference under a new Daily Log Notifications section of the mobile settings page. For details, see Mobile Project Settings.
- Enterprise-level tool names – Enterprise-level tool name-changes are now reflected on mobile Team. For more information, see Rename Tools.
Release Availability Schedule
Click here to view the availability schedule for this release.
About the Vista–Team Connector
If your enterprise is integrated with Vista, make sure you are running the latest version of the Vista-Team connector and Project Communications Database update file to take advantage of the latest improvements. For details, see Update the Vista-Team Connector.