What's New in Team 2020 R8
The Viewpoint Team™ 2020 R8 release contains the new resource center, photos, tagging functionality for your drawings, an increase in submittal size imports, and improvements for both forms analysis and document icons for web. Mobile enhancements include support for viewing Microsoft office files, markup capabilities for documents, custom forms, support for photos, and mobile swiping between RFIs, Submittals, Issues, and Records.
- Resource Center - Access Help, training videos, and release notes directly from Team. Select the blue question mark in the upper right-hand corner of the ViewpointOne workcenter to access the Resource Center.
- Photos - You can now create albums, upload, view, and organize all job-related photos in the web application. For more details see Photos.
- Drawing Tags - Easily search and filter for your drawings by adding meta tags. See Edit a Drawing for more details.
- Increased Size Limit for Submittal Import – With the size limit for submittal register import increased to 5000 submittals or 10mb, you can now import more submittals at one time.
- Forms Analysis Improvements- You can now view form response data from a template in the Forms Analysis tab.
- Improved Icon Visibility - We've improved the visibility of the document icons. Your private documents are now easily discernible between public documents. See Folder Access and Security.
- Forms on Mobile - You can now create custom forms for capturing field and shop data from your mobile app. For more details, see Forms.
- Photos- Capture and organize job photos on the mobile app. For more details see Photos.
- MS Office Support - Microsoft
documents such as Excel and PowerPoint files can now be opened and viewed in
your mobile app. See View a Document with Team Mobile for more details. Note: Older PowerPoint and Excel files (.ppt and .xls) are not supported.
- Document Markups- Add notes, shapes, and markups to PDF documents. See Mark up a Document with Team Mobile for more details.
- Mobile swiping- With mobile swiping, instead of tapping the arrow to browse between files, you can now swipe left and right when viewing assigned-to-me records, RFIs, submittals, issues, and forms.
Release Availability Schedule
Click here to view the availability schedule for this release.
Jobpac Connect integration
About Viewpoint Help - Beta Release
Viewpoint introduces Viewpoint Help, a new help website that gives you access to comprehensive product documentation from a single location. Please visit the beta release of Viewpoint Help and click the banner to send us your feedback. For more information, see About Viewpoint Help.