What's New in Team 2021 R7
The Viewpoint Team™ 2021 R7 release contains web enhancements such as the ability to create potential change orders for Vista ViewpointOne customers, relate drawings to work items, and bulk downloads for your drawing sheets. Mobile enhancements include the automatic generation of photo thumbnails and the improved drawing relation work-flow.
- Add/Edit Potential Change Orders in Team -
This release introduces improved functionality for Change Management in
Team. Enterprise Administrators and Project Managers can now create Pending
Change Orders and transfer the order to their ERP for completion. For more
information, see Create a Potential Change Order.Note: This feature is only available for hosted Vista customers in North America.
- Connected Drawings - When marking up your drawings, you can designate areas and create or relate work items such as RFIs, Issues, or Submittals using the new drawing linking tool. For more information, see Relate a Drawing Markup to a Work Item.
- Download All Drawings - You can now perform bulk downloads of all project drawings. To do this, select the more options icon , then select Download All.
- Generate Offline Photo Thumbnails - You can now view photo thumbnails in the mobile app.
- Relate Submittals - You can now relate Submittals to RFIs, Issues, Drawings/Markups, or Forms.
- Connected Drawings - You can also use the mobile app to designate areas in your drawing sheets to create or relate work items. For more information, see Relate a Work Item or Form from a Drawing with Team Mobile.
Release Availability Schedule
Click here to view the availability schedule for this release.