What's New in Team 2021 R9
The Viewpoint Team™ 2021 R9 release contains web enhancements including the ability to create reports for your photos, faster PDF viewing, improved role security, and updated project role descriptions. Mobile enhancements include connected Potential Change Orders (for Vista Trimble Construction One customers only), and related item work flow improvements.
- Photo Reports - You can now export or print a PDF report of your photos. Photo reports consolidate photos into a single source, making them easy to share internally and externally. For more information, see Export Photos into a PDF Report.
- Fast PDF Viewing - We've improved the load time of PDFs for your drawings, attachments and documents so you can quickly view your files.
- Improved Role Security - To prevent unauthorized users from accessing financial information, Project Editor and Project Engineer roles can no longer modify their roles into a Project Manager
- Updated Project Role Descriptions & Permissions - We have also improved the Project Roles Help content by adding detailed role descriptions and specific tool permissions to guide you when assigning team members to your projects. To view the updated content, see Project Roles.
- Connected Potential Change Orders - You can now use the mobile app to create Pending Change Orders (PCOs). For more information, see Create a PCO with Team Mobile.
- Related Items Improvements - You can now relate any of your Submittals, RFIs, Issues, Forms, or Potential Change Orders to other work items and existing drawings. For more information, see Relate Work Items with Team Mobile.
- Attachment Improvements - We've streamlined the effort of adding attachments to your RFIs, Issues, and Submittals. For more information, see Add an Attachment to a Work Item .
Release Availability Schedule
Click here to view the availability schedule for this release.