Assign Approval Permissions
On the Approval Permissions page, System Admins and Security Admins can assign specific permissions for employee groups.
- Select .
In Give Permission To, select the group you are
assigning permission to.
For example, HR Managers.
Select a Permission Type.
For example, Can Approve Time Off Requests.
- In For This Group, choose the employee group to apply the permission to. For example, HR Specialists.
- Select Add to add the new permission assignment to the grid.
- To remove an assigned permission, select remove assignment for that line in the grid.
To view or modify employee groups shown on the Approval Permissions page:
- To review all employee groups, select the Manage Groups button in the upper right of the page.
- To review a selected employee group, select the View or Edit button to the left of the employee group name in the grid.