Send Trip Completion Email from the Service Manager Dashboard
Service Managers can download a trip PDF directly from the Service Manager Dashboard and email it directly to the customer, as well as resend the email if necessary.
- Select .
- Enable the portal setting Do not send email confirmation when completing trips.
- Select .
- Select the Trip Completion Review check box to filter the Service Manager Dashboard by trips that have been signed, but the Trip Completion email has not been sent to the customer.
- Select Apply Search Filters to refresh the grid.
Select the Trips button for
the applicable trip in the grid.
A Work Order pop-up window opens.
- To download a copy of the trip closeout PDF for review before sending it, select Download Trip Closeout button in the upper right of the pop-up window.
If you want to edit trip notes before sending the
- In the pop-up window, select the Action drop-down, and then select Edit.
- When you are finished, select Save.
To send the Trip Completion email from Field
- In the pop-up window, select the Action drop-down, and then select Create PDF/Email.
- Select Include in PDF for the attachments to include in the trip PDF, and then select the recipients.
Select the recipients for the email.
Note: To add recipients who are not already listed, use the Additional Email text box.
When you are ready to send the email, select Email in the lower
right of the pop-up window.
Note: The Email option becomes available only after you select or enter recipients.