Post Recurring Invoices
You can create and post invoices that you have set up as "recurring" invoices (in the AP Recurring Invoices form) so that you can pay them.
The following instructions detail on how to set the selection criteria and post recurring invoices.
- To restrict invoice
selection by frequency, check the
Restrict by Frequency
box. The system enables the Frequency Code selection box.
- In the Frequency Code selection box, select the frequency code(s) to restrict by. To select multiple, non-consecutive frequency codes, use Ctrl-click.
- To restrict invoice selection by vendor, check the Restrict by Vendor box. The system enables the Vendor field.
- In the Vendor field, enter the vendor number or press F4 to select from a list. The system enables the Restrict by Invoice check box.
- To restrict invoice selection by invoice, select the Restrict by Invoice check box. The system enables the Beginning Invoice and Ending Invoice fields.
- In the Beginning Invoice and Ending Invoice fields, enter a range of invoice numbers to restrict invoice selection. Leave the fields blank to select all invoices for the specified vendor.
- Click Update. The system adds invoices to the batch number specified by the Month and Batch # display fields at the top of this form. These invoices also display in the grid at the bottom of the form.
- To post the invoices, click Post.The system displays the AP Batch Process form.
- Process the batch. Tip: If you need to edit the invoices before posting, you can access the invoices in the AP Transaction Entry form. Make sure to access the batch specified by the Month and Batch # display fields at the top of this form. You can then post the invoices from the AP Transaction Entry form.
If you want to remove an invoice from the batch, highlight the invoice in the grid and press the Delete key. The system displays a message stating that an invoice was deleted from the AP Header Batch File. Click OK to remove the invoice from the grid and the batch.
If you want to delete all invoices in the batch, you can clear the batch via the AP Batch Process form. Remember, if you were using an existing batch, any other invoices in the batch which will also be cleared.