Unapprove Approved Invoices
Use the AP Unapproved Invoice Review form to change an approved invoice to unapproved by selecting a check box.
If you need to change an invoice's status from Approved to Unapproved, you can do so as long as the invoice hasn't been posted or been pulled into a posting batch.
- Enter the reviewer ID in the
for a list of available reviewers.
Your current login must be associated with the reviewer for the system to allow access to the invoices assigned to a reviewer ID. Login access is defined in HQ Reviewers.
- Click the button.The filtering section of the form appears.
- Select the
Display All Reviewer Invoices
check box.Note: Even if this check box is selected, the following invoices do not appear in the grid when you click Refresh :
- Approved invoices that are in a posting batch or that have already been posted. See AP Unapproved Invoice Posting.
- Invoices with readiness status of 0 - Not Ready.
- If you are using a hierarchical method of approval, invoices/lines whose lower approval sequences have not been sufficiently approved by reviewers assigned to those sequences. See About Assigning Approval Sequences for Unapproved Invoices.
- Click Refresh.Unposted invoices that meet all your search criteria and are assigned to this reviewer appear in the grid, including those that are already approved or rejected.Tip: The filtering section of the form collapses when records display in the header grid. Click the button if you need to reopen the filtering section.
- Locate the invoice that is approved. Click the Approved check box to clear the check mark.