AP Payment Posting Form
Use the AP Payment Posting form to pay invoice transactions. This process is done in a batch and includes multiple steps, all of which can be done from this form.
There are multiple ways you can add invoices to a payment batch:
- Using the initialization feature in the AP Initialize Payments form.
- Using the Initialize New Payment feature in the AP Payment Posting form.
- Manually using the AP Payment Posting form.
- From a payment workfile in the AP Payment Workfile form.
- computer checks
- manual checks
- EFTsNote: For United States users, EFT transactions can also include International ACH Transactions (IATs). For more information, see Setting up Vendors for International Electronic Payments
- voided payments
- imported payments (transactions that were imported from a third-party application using import templates. For more information, see Standard Import Templates).
You cannot add invoices to the batch if they are on hold, unapproved, prepaid, or in a separate batch of any type.