The Pay Method field in the AP Payment Posting form, header Info tab.
- AP Transaction Entry
- AP Unapproved Invoice Entry
- AP Recurring Invoices
Select the payment method to use for this transaction.
- N-Viewpoint ePayments (U.S. only) - You are not required to select the N-Viewpoint ePayments method before paying invoices because at the moment you generate the ePayments file, you are given the option to change the pay method originally assigned. For details, see the field help for Payment Methods in the AP Viewpoint ePayments Export form.
- E-EFT - Only select this method if you have entered bank routing information
for this payee in the AP Vendors form (Routing Transit # and Bank Account
# fields, Payment Method tab).
If you do not have this information set up, the system will display a warning and you will not be able to process the payment
- S-Credit Service - Only select this method if you have taken these steps in
the AP Company Parameters form:
- Selected either 1-Comdata or 2-EFS from the Credit Service drop-down (Payment Services tab)
- Entered information in the required fields of either the Comdata or EFS section (Payment Services tab)
- Entered information in the CM Co# (Subledgers tab) and CM Acct # (Payment Services tab) fields
If no payment method is assigned, the system displays a warning and will not allow you to process the payment.