AP Viewpoint ePayments Export Form
The AP Viewpoint ePayments Export form is intended for use by U.S. companies using Viewpoint ePayments to remit their vendor payments.
Viewpoint ePayments is a method to quickly and easily pay multiple vendors with a single payment file, which can greatly simplify your company’s entire payables process.
- generate the data file in Vista
- save the data file
- upload the data file (internet access required)
- Enroll with Nvoicepay, who receives each of your file uploads. To get started, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest. Upon enrollment, they will supply you with critical information.
- In the AP Company Parameters form (Payment Services tab),
enter the credentials you received from Nvoicepay during enrollment (these are
not your Nvoicepay customer portal credentials):
To enable uploading invoice attachments to Nvoicepay, also select the Upload Invoice Attachments to Viewpoint ePayments check box.
- In the VA Site Settings form, Viewpoint ePayments Settings section, enter
the following URLs (supplied by Nvoicepay):
- In the Customer API URL field, enter the URL for the Viewpoint ePayments invoice file attachment API
- In the Identity URL field, enter the URL the for Viewpoint ePayments Identity API
Click the following link for more information.