Generate EFT Prenote Files
If your bank requires a prenote transaction for new vendors, you can generate a prenote file to send to your bank.
- In the AP Payment Posting form, select .The AP EFT Download form appears.
- Enter information in the CM Account, CM Reference #, and Description fields.
- Select to preview the information that will be downloaded to the text
file (AP EFT Active Audit Report).You can also print this report after the download, but before you close the form.
- Click Download.One of two things occurs:
- If you are not using the Secure File Path feature, the Save Export File As window displays and you must choose a location to save the file. You can opt to change the default filename.
- If you are using the Secure File Path function, no Save As window appears as Vista saves your file directly to the location specified in the AP Company Parameters form.
- Send the file to your bank electronically.