Assign a Hold Code to Multiple Invoices
You can use the AP Hold and Release form to place payable invoices/transactions on non-retainage holds.
If you want to assign hold codes to specific invoices, see Release Hold Codes in AP Payment Workfile.
To assign a non-retainage hold code to multiple invoices:
- From the main menu, select .
- In AP Hold and Release, select the Assign a Hold Code radio button.
- In the Hold Code field, enter the hold code or press F4 to select from a list of hold codes.
- If you want to restrict assigning a code by a job, select the Restrict by Job check box. The system enables the JC Co# and Job fields.
- Enter a company and job in the JC Co# and Job fields, respectively. The system enables the Restrict by Phase check box if you enter a value in the Job field.
- If you want to restrict by phase, select the Restrict by Phase check box, and then select the appropriate phase(s) from the selection box.
- If you want to restrict by vendor, select the Restrict by Vendor check box, and then enter a vendor in the Vendor field.
- If you want to restrict by payable type, select the Restrict by Payable Type check box. Then select the appropriate payable type(s) from the selection box.
- Click Update.