Enter a Historical Payment
You can enter payment history for payments that occurred prior to implementing Vista.
- From the main menu, select .
- In the AP Payment History form header fields, enter the payment information (CM Account, CM Reference, CM Ref Seq #, EFT Seq #, and Payment Method).
- Enter the vendor information, including address if necessary.
- In the Paid Date, Paid Month, and Payment Total fields, enter the payment details.
- If you made this payment with a two-party check, use the 2nd Party - Vendor/Supplier field to enter the vendor/supplier number of the second party.
- If the payment was voided, select the Payment has been voided check box, and then enter applicable notes in the Void Memo field.
- In the Check Type section, select the check type: Computer, Manual, or Prepaid.
- Save the record.
If you need to edit a payment, change the field values as necessary and save the record.
If you need to delete a payment, select the payment record and click Delete.