Set the Vendor's Payment Method: Australia
When setting up a vendor, you can select the payment method that the system should use by default when you pay the vendor.
The system uses the method you set in the AP Vendors form as a default for the Pay Method field in transaction forms (AP Transaction Entry, AP Unapproved Invoice Entry, and AP Recurring Invoices).
- In the AP Vendors form, select the Payment Method tab.
- From the Pay Method drop-down, select one of the following:
- S-Credit Service
- If you selected C-Check as the payment method, save the record.
- If you selected E-EFT as the payment method, do the following:
- In the Direct Entry Info section, select the Active EFT check box.Note: If you are doing business with a vendor operating in the United States, the vendor may have to go through a prenote process for your bank to validate their bank account information. In this case, you would select the Prenote option. See Electronic Funds Transfer: United States for more information.
- In the BSB # field, enter the EFT bank/state/branch number supplied by the vendor's bank.
- In the Account # field, enter the vendor's account number.
- In the Reference field, enter the vendor reference number.Leave this field blank to have the EFT generate a value using the bank reference number and the check number.
- Save the record.
- In the Direct Entry Info section, select the Active EFT check box.
- If you selected S-Credit Service as the payment method, do the following:Note: These steps assume you are already set up for credit card payments. If you are not, you must complete that process before you can set up the vendor for credit card payments here. For more information, see Setting Up Credit Card Payments.
- If you are using Comdata as your credit service provider, in the Payment Service field, enter the email address that this vendor wants to use for receiving remittance notices from Comdata.
- Save the record.