Make Corrections to Regulatory Filings via Aatrix
Use Aatrix to correct and submit regulatory filings ( W-2s, 1099s, ACA, T4s, and T5018s).
Once you generate regulatory filings and submit them to the appropriate taxing authority (via Aatrix), any corrections to those filings must be done directly in Aatrix. Since Aatrix does not send data back to Vista, you may want to manually update your data in Vista to match the corrections you make in Aatrix; however, you cannot submit corrections to Aatrix via Vista.
The following discusses the initial steps for making corrections to regulatory filings in Aatrix; however, once you complete the initial steps, the process differs depending on the form you are correcting.
- Access the Aatrix report selection form for the filing you are correcting.
Option Description 1099 In AP 1099 Processing, select Launch Aatrix.. Then in AP Download, click ACA In PR ACA Process, select. W-2 In PR W-2 Process, select. T5018 In AP T5018 Payments, select. T4 In PR Canada T4, select. Other (U.S.) Open the PR Aatrix Report Selection form.The corresponding Aatrix launch form displays (for example, AP 1099 Aatrix Print and eFile).
- Click the History button.The Aatrix Open Report screen displays.
- From the grid, select the checkbox next to the form type and period to correct.
- Click the Edit button.The History File Options screen displays, which will differ depending on the form you are correcting (for example, W-2 History File Options).
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.Click the links below for additional instructions provided by Aatrix.
W-2s / 1099s - W-2/1099 Corrections
1094s / 1095s - ACA Correction Process
T4s / T5018s - T4/T5018 Corrections