Generate T5018 Slips and Summaries
You can print paper copies of the T5018 Slip and Summary reports to submit to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
If you are e-filing slips and summaries, that must be done via Aatrix. For more information, see Generate T5018 Reports Using Aatrix.
To print T5018 slips and summaries:
- Access the T5018 reports using either of the following methods:
The applicable report launcher displays.
- From the Vista main menu, select . Then, depending on your needs, select the AP Canada T5018 Summary or AP Canada T5018 Slip report.
- Open the AP T5018 Payments form, enter the reporting period, and select . Then, depending on your needs, select the AP Canada T5018 Summary or AP Canada T5018 Slip report.
- Enter values into the AP Company and Reporting Period End Date fields.
- Specify whether to filter by (O)riginal, (A)mended or Cancelled, or All (S)lips.
- If you are printing T5018 Slips and do not want the Payer's Account Number printed on the slips, select the Suppress Payer's Account Number on T5018 Slip check box.
- Select Preview or Print.