Send Statements to Customers
You can send statements to customer via email or mail using the AR Statement Delivery form.
- From the main menu, select .
- Use the following optional filter fields to select a customer or range of customers to whom you are sending statements:
Note: If you leave these fields blank, reports will be run for all cusomers and all receiveable types.
- Press F4 in the Beginning Customer and/or Ending Customer fields to select from a list of valid AR customers.
- Press F4 in the Beginning Receivable Type and/or Ending Receivable Type fields to select from a list of valid receivable types.
- Use the following optional Print Options fields to print any of the following on the report:
- Statement Date - Enter the date of the statement you want to send to the customer.
- Last Statement Date - Enter the last statement date to calculate the beginning balance (as well as for the day-range columns at the bottom of either the AR Balance Forward or AR Open Item Statement reports).
- Include Transaction Through - Enter the cutoff date for transactions you want to include in the report you are sending to the customer.
- Days Between Columns - Enter a customized number of days to include in the statement you are sending to the customer. (The report defaults to a 30-day default; it also provides "31-60 Days" and "Over 60 Days" columns.)
- Date for Aging - Select D-Due Date (actual due date of invoice) or I-Invoice Date (date invoice was issued).
- Age Retainage? - Select this check box to include the held retention amounts in the day-range columns at the bottom of either the AR Balance Forward or AR Open Item Statement reports.
- Remarks - Enter any remarks relating to the delivery of the statement that you want the customer to see.
- Click Deliver.
For customers set up with Print as the delivery method (in AR Statement Recipients), print the statement and physically mail it to the customer. For customers with Email as the delivery method, the email is sent to them once you select Deliver.