Set Default Recipients for Statement Deliveries
You can set up default statement recipients so that when delivering statements (in AR Statement Delivery), the system automatically knows who should receive a statement and how.
- In AR Customers, click on the Add'l Info tab.
- In the Statements section, click Recipients.
The AR Statement Recipients form appears.
- In the Seq field, enter +, N, or New for the next sequential number.
- In the Delivery Method field, select E-Email or P-Print for the statement delivery method.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the recipient.
- Enter the email and/or address information for the recipient in the appropriate fields. Note: If delivery method is Email, an email address is required. If delivery method is Print, a mailing address is required.
- Save the record.