Move Ticketed Costs to Another Field Ticket
You can move costs associated with one field ticket to a different field ticket for the same contract.
- The source field ticket must have a status of Open, Rejected, or Billed (if the cost was not included on the bill).
- The destination field ticket must be on the same contract and have a status Open.
- Open the JC Contracts form and select the desired contract.
- Click the Field Tickets tab and double-click on the desired field ticket record.The JC Field Ticket form displays.
- Click the Cost Detail tab.
- Select the cost detail record(s) you want to move. Use the SHIFT key for consecutive selection or the CTRL key for random selection.
- Select .The JC Field Ticket Picker window displays.
- In the Field Ticket field, enter the destination field ticket or press F4 to select from a list of field tickets for the contract.
- Click OK.
For more information about Field Tickets, see JC Field Ticket Form.