Enter a phase or press F4 to select a phase from a list.
Add a new phase to the job
Follow the steps below to add a new phase to the job. The new phase will automatically be assigned the cost types that were set up using the Cost Types tab on the JC Job Phases form.
- Enter or select a job in the Job field on the JC Original Estimates form.
- Select a phase that isn't already associated with the job using the Phase field.
- The JC Add New Phase form will open.
- Enter the contract item that is associated with the new phase in the Item field. You cannot add a new contract item using this form.
- Click the OK button.
- The JC Add New Phase form will close.
- The phase has been added to the job. You can see the new phase using the Phases tab on the JC Jobs form (or the JC Job Phases form).