Adding Scopes and Phases to a Bid Package
Using the PC Add Scopes & Phases form, you can add selected scopes and phases to a bid package. Scopes and phases added here will be updated to the Scope/Phase tab in PC Bid Package.
The following steps will guide you through the process of adding scopes and phases to a bid package.
- Open a potential project in PC Potential Projects.
- Click the Set Up Bid Package button.This will open PC Bid Package.
- In the Bid Package ID field, enter the bid package that you wan to add scopes and phases to or press F4 to select it from a list.
Scopes & Phases
button. This will open PC Add Scopes & Phases.
Note: You can also access PC Add Scopes & Phases by selecting File > Add Scopes and Phases to Bid Package from PC Bid Package.
- Enter the scope to add to the bid package in the Scope field or press F4 to select it from a list. The grid will populate with the selected scope and all of its associated phases. Note: Scope codes are associated with phases using PC Scope Codes.
- Highlight the scopes/phases in the grid. You can use SHIFT to highlight a consecutive list or CTRL to highlight specific scopes/phases.
- Click the Add to Bid Package button to add the highlighted scopes/phases to the bid package.
- Click Close. The message closes and focus is returned the PC Add Scopes & Phases form, Scope/Phase tab. The scope and phases added to the bid package are cleared from the grid.
- To add additional scopes and phases to the bid package, repeat Steps 6-9.
- When you have finished adding scopes and phases, click Close. You are returned to the PC Bid Package form, with focus on the Scope/Phase tab.