Log in to Vista - VRL On-premises
VRL on-premises users must configure the client at their workstations to access their on-premises server over the Internet.
- Prior to configuration, the Vista™ client application must be installed on your workstation.
- using VRL Cloud, see Log in to Vista - VRL Cloud - Video.
- using LAN, see Log in to Vista - Local Area Network.
- using Viewpoint Enterprise Cloud (VEC), see Log in to Vista - VEC.
- In the Vista Log In screen, click the '+' sign button located next to the Vista Server field to activate the field.
- In the Vista Server field, enter the URL provided by your administrator, starting with https://.
- Click the check mark to prompt the system to validate your entry.
- Complete the login process according to your normal procedure.Note: After a successful login, you can check the status of your web connection to the database using the connection indicator in the bottom right corner of the Vista application window.