Process a Batch
Many of the forms in Vista are batch forms to which you can add multiple transactions. You must process these batches in order to post these transactions and update the data to the appropriate modules and GL accounts.
- From the posting or batch processing form, select .The module's Batch Process form displays.
- Review the information in the Info section of the form and click Validate.
- In the Audit Reports section, select the check box for each audit report you wish to run.
The list of audit reports will differ, depending on the module and the type of batch you are processing. You can see a list of the audit reports available in the form help for each module's Batch Process form.
To review the selected reports, do one of the
- Click Preview to preview the reports onscreen.
- Click Print to print each report.
- Review the information in the Update section of the form
- In the Posting Date field, enter the posting date or accept the default (current date).
- Click Post.