Copy Posted Transactions to an Open-Month Batch
You can copy transactions posted to the wrong month into a new batch so that you do not have to delete them in one batch and then manually re-enter them in another.
If you have accidentally posted a batch of invoices to an incorrect month, use this method to copy the transactions into a new batch in order to post them to the correct month.
If the batch in question has not yet been posted, refer instead to Move Unposted Transactions to an Open-Month Batch.
- Using a batch month that the transactions should have originally been posted in, add the posted transactions back into a new batch. See Adding Previously Posted Transactions to a Batch for instructions if needed. Note: In order to copy any transactions into a new batch, the ones in the source batch must all have D-Delete in the Action field.
- Click .The AP Copy Batch Month Selection screen appears.
- In the Batch Month field, select the month the transactions should have been posted to.
- Click Select.A confirmation message appears that indicates the month and batch number the system created. This batch is contains all the invoices in the correct month. When you close the message, another message appears.
- The system offers you the option of posting the source batch of transactions. If you select Yes, the system posts the batch, which deletes the transactions from the system.