Move Unposted Transactions to an Open-Month Batch
You can move unposted transactions into a different batch month so that you do not have to delete them in one batch and manually re-enter them in another.
If you have accidentally entered invoices into a batch with the wrong month and have not yet posted the batch, you can move the transactions into a different batch month.
If the batch in question has already been posted, refer instead to Copy Posted Transactions to an Open-Month Batch.
In addition, all transactions in the source batch must have the Action field set to A-Add.
- In the AP Transaction Entry form, open the batch the invoices were originally entered into (that is, the batch with the wrong month).
- Click .The AP Copy Batch Month Selection screen appears.
- In the Batch Month field, select the month that the batch should have been created in.
- Click Select.A confirmation message appears that indicates the month and batch number the system created. When you close it, another message appears.
- If you want to clear the original batch of transactions, select Yes.The system clears the batch and another message appears.
- If you would like to go to the target batch, select Yes.