AP Unapproved Invoice Status Form
Use the AP Unapproved Invoice Status form to view the status of invoices assigned to reviewers, as well as review invoice rejections and approvals assigned to an individual reviewer or a group of reviewers.
You can also use this form to email reviewers, view invoice attachments, and access the AP Unapproved Invoice Posting form.
Use one or more of the following four filter fields to locate rejected, unapproved, and/or approved invoices. Press F4 in each field as needed to select among valid options.
Person - Use to filter for invoices assigned to reviewer group(s) for which that person
is listed as responsible person. Use of the Responsible Person criteria will only return
those invoices with reviewers that were initialized to the invoice/lines via the Reviewer
Group to which the Responsible Person is assigned.Note: If you assign a reviewer group to an invoice/invoice line, and then manually remove and re-add a reviewer on the Reviewers tab for that invoice/invoice line, filtering by the Responsible Person associated with the reviewer group results in the invoice not being included in the filtered results. To ensure that an invoice is not excluded, you must remove the reviewer group from the invoice/invoice line, save the record, and then reassign the reviewer group. This ensures that all reviewers are properly initialized to the invoice/invoice line, and that when filtering by Responsible Person, the invoice is included in the filtered results.
- Reviewer - Use to filter invoices by reviewer assigned.
- Reviewer Group - Use to filter invoices by reviewer group assigned.
- Vendor - Use to filter invoices by the vendor assigned.
You must also use one or more of the following check boxes to restrict or expand your search:
- Show Rejected - Use to include rejected invoice lines in the grid. These rows appear with a red background.
- Show Unapproved - Use to include invoice lines without any approval or rejection action taken.
- Show Approved - Use to display all approved invoice lines in the grid. These rows appear with a blue background.
- Show Ready - Use to display all invoice lines that are marked as ready for review, meaning they are visible to their assigned reviewer(s).
- Show Not Ready - Use to display all invoice lines that are not marked as ready for review, meaning they are not currently visible to their assigned reviewer(s).
For more information on using this form, see Check the Status of AP Invoices in the Approval Workflow.
Click the Attachment button to view all attachments associated with the currently selected invoice/line. The Attachment Form displays. For more information, see Attachment Form/DM Stand Alone Documents.
The attachment lister for this form displays attachments associated with the PO referenced on PO lines, along with any other attachments associated with the invoice. To view the attachment lister, select.